Macroprudential Policy Transmission and Interaction with Fiscal and Monetary Policy in an Emerging Economy: a DSGE model for Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabia A. Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro, 2017. "Macroprudential policy transmission and interaction with fiscal and monetary policy in an emerging economy: a DSGE model for Brazil," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 215-259, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis, William B. & Osborne, Matthew, 2012. "Capital requirements and bank behavior in the UK: Are there lessons for international capital standards?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 803-816.
- Fabia Carvalho & Fabia A. de Carvalho & Silvio Michael de Azevedo Costa & Marcos Ribeiro de Castro, 2013.
"Traditional and matter-of-fact financial frictions in a DSGE model for Brazil: the role of macroprudential instruments and monetary policy,"
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2014. "Traditional and matter-of-fact financial frictions in a DSGE model for Brazil: the role of macroprudential instruments and monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 460, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2013. "Traditional and Matter-of-fact Financial Frictions in a DSGE Model for Brazil: the role of macroprudential instruments and monetary policy," Working Papers Series 336, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. de Castro, 2015. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policy Interaction: a Brazilian perspective," Working Papers Series 405, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino, Caterina & Teresa Punzi, Maria, 2013.
"Leaning against boom–bust cycles in credit and housing prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1500-1522.
- Caterina Mendicino & Luisa Lambertini & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers w201108, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers 201101, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Mar 2011.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers CELEG 1104, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro, 2015. "Foreign Capital Flows, Credit Growth and Macroprudential Policy in a DSGE Model with Traditional and Matter-of-Fact Financial Frictions," Working Papers Series 387, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kannan Prakash & Rabanal Pau & Scott Alasdair M., 2012.
"Monetary and Macroprudential Policy Rules in a Model with House Price Booms,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-44, June.
- Alasdair Scott & Pau Rabanal & Prakash Kannan, 2009. "Monetary and Macroprudential Policy Rules in a Model with House Price Booms," IMF Working Papers 09/251, International Monetary Fund.
- Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Global Banking Glut and Loan Risk Premium," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(2), pages 155-192, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Kozlovtceva & Alexey Ponomarenko & Andrey Sinyakov & Stas Tatarintsev, 2019. "Financial Stability Implications of Policy Mix in a Small Open Commodity-Exporting Economy," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps42, Bank of Russia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-01-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2017-01-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-01-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2017-01-08 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: https://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.