Report NEP-OPM-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2016. "Adjustment to Small, Large, and Sunspot Shocks in Open Economies With Stock Collateral Constraints," NBER Working Papers 22971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gita Gopinath & Emine Boz & Camila Casas & Federico J. Díez & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, 2016. "Dominant Currency Paradigm," NBER Working Papers 22943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pérez Forero, Fernando & Serván, Sergio, 2016. "The dynamic response of the Current Account to Commodity Prices shocks in Mining and Non-mining exporting economies," Working Papers 2016-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. Castro, 2016. "Macroprudential Policy Transmission and Interaction with Fiscal and Monetary Policy in an Emerging Economy: a DSGE model for Brazil," Working Papers Series 453, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ülke, Volkan, 2015. "The Degree of Currency Substitution and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," MPRA Paper 75633, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2015.
- Anton Korinek, 2016. "Currency Wars or Efficient Spillovers? A General Theory of International Policy Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 23004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Bekareva & Alexander Baranov & Ekaterina Meltenisova, 2016. "Monetary policy and currency wars: National economic interests vs international partnership," ERSA conference papers ersa16p125, European Regional Science Association.
- Elod Takats & Judit Temesvary, 2016. "The currency dimension of the bank lending channel in international monetary transmission," BIS Working Papers 600, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," Working Papers tecipa-574, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Rezai, Armon, 2016. "Demand and Distribution in Integrated Economies," Ecological Economic Papers 10, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mark Mink & Jan Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "Euro area imbalances," DNB Working Papers 540, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.