External Sustainability and Gross Positions: are Brazilian external accounts sustainable?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Bergin & Steven M. Sheffrin, 2017.
"Interest Rates, Exchange Rates and Present Value Models of the Current Account,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: International Macroeconomic Interdependence, chapter 10, pages 287-316,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bergin, Paul R & Sheffrin, Steven M, 2000. "Interest Rates, Exchange Rates and Present Value Models of the Current Account," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 535-558, April.
- Paul Bergin & Steven Sheffrin, "undated". "Interest Rates, Exchange Rates And Present Value Models Of The Current Account," Department of Economics 97-22, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Paul Bergin & Steven M. Sheffrin, 2003. "Interest Rates, Exchange Rates And Present Value Models Of The Current Account," Working Papers 223, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Christian Schoder & Christian R. Proaño & Willi Semmler, 2013.
"Are The Current Account Imbalances Between Emu Countries Sustainable? Evidence From Parametric And Non‐Parametric Tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 1179-1204, November.
- Christian Schoder & Christian R. Proaño & Willi Semmler, 2011. "Are Current Account Imbalances Between EMU Countries Sustainable? Evidence from Parametric and Non-Parametric Tests," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-6, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Pascal Towbin, 2013. "Financial Integration And External Sustainability," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 375-395, October.
- Tomasz Wieladek & Sergi Lanau, 2012. "Financial Regulation and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 12/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Gruber, Joseph W. & Kamin, Steven B., 2007. "Explaining the global pattern of current account imbalances," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 500-522, June.
- Gustavo Adler & Sebastian Sosa, 2013. "External Conditions and Debt Sustainability in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 13/27, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Adler & Sebastian Sosa, 2016. "External Factors in Debt Sustainability Analysis: An Application to Latin America?," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(5), pages 81-120, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: https://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.