An Index of Regulatory Practices for Financial Inclusion in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Held, Günther & Jiménez, Luis Felipe, 1999. "Liberalización financiera, crisis y reforma del sistema bancario chileno: 1974-1999," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 90, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Rachel Glennerster & Cynthia Kinnan, 2015.
"The Miracle of Microfinance? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 22-53, January.
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee & Rachel Glennerster & Cynthia G. Kinnan, 2013. "The Miracle of Microfinance? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 18950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Kinnan, Cynthia, 2013. "The miracle of microfinance? Evidence from a randomized evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ratna Sahay & Martin Cihak & Papa M N'Diaye & Adolfo Barajas & Srobona Mitra & Annette J Kyobe & Yen N Mooi & Reza Yousefi, 2015. "Financial Inclusion; Can it Meet Multiple Macroeconomic Goals?," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Agnes A Belaisch & Charles Collyns & Paula De Masi & Guy M Meredith & Anoop Singh & Reva Krieger & Robert Rennhack, 2005. "Stabilization and Reform in Latin America; A Macroeconomic Perspective of the Experience Since the 1990s," IMF Occasional Papers 238, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura Capera & Andrés Murcia Pabón & Dairo Estrada, 2011. "Efectos de los Límites a las Tasas de Interés sobre la Profundización Financiera," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 057, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sara G.Castellanos & Jesus G. Garza-Garcia, 2013. "Competition and Efficiency in the Mexican Banking Sector," Working Papers 1329, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Jorge Baca-Campodónico & Luiz de Mello & Andrei Kirilenko, 2006. "The Rates and Revenue of Bank Transaction Taxes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 494, OECD Publishing.
- Mirzaei, Ali & Moore, Tomoe, 2014. "What are the driving forces of bank competition across different income groups of countries?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 38-71.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2017-07-02 (Central & South America)
- NEP-PAY-2017-07-02 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.