The Provision of Banking Services in Latin America: Obstacles and Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Is Monetary Policy Effective When Credit is Low?," IMF Working Papers 08/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Goddard, John & Molyneux, Philip & Williams, Jonathan, 2014.
"Dealing with cross-firm heterogeneity in bank efficiency estimates: Some evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 130-142.
- John Goddard & Phil Molyneux & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Dealing with Cross-Firm Heterogeneity in Bank Efficiency Estimates: Some evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 13011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Williams, Jonathan, 2012. "Efficiency and market power in Latin American banking," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 263-276.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking Services; Latin America;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.