Report NEP-PAY-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria, 2017. "Promoting social innovation in rural areas through living labs," MPRA Paper 79870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schuh, Scott, 2017. "Measuring consumer expenditures with payment diaries," Working Papers 17-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria & Vrabie, Catalin, 2017. "Living labs – instruments of social innovation in rural areas," MPRA Paper 79868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Netsanet Haile & Jörn Altmann, 2017. "Evaluating Investments in Portability and Interoperability between Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2017136, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2017.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CEP Discussion Papers dp1486, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Behnud Mir Djawadi & Angelika Endres & Britta Hoyer, 2017. "Network Formation and Disruption - An Experiment - Are Efficient Networks too Complex?," Working Papers 2017.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Orlova, Galina (Орлова, Галина), 2017.
"From Qualitative to Digital: A Policy of Digital Translation in Qualitative Research
[С Качественного На Дигитальный: Политика Цифрового Перевода В Качественных Исследованиях]," Working Papers 051728, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Cruz, Marcio & Milet, Emmanuel & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2017. "Online Exports and the Wage Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 12092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vrabie, Catalin & Tirziu, Andreea-Maria, 2017. "How is technology changing the World landscape? A view over the European continent," MPRA Paper 79869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Will Dobbie & Jae Song, 2017. "Targeted Debt Relief and the Origins of Financial Distress: Experimental Evidence from Distressed Credit Card Borrowers," NBER Working Papers 23545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & Chi Keung Marco Lau & David Roubaud & Shixuan Wang, 2017. "Bitcoin and Global Financial Stress: A Copula-Based Approach to Dependence and Causality-in-Quantiles," Working Papers 201750, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lucia Pacheco & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2017. "An Index of Regulatory Practices for Financial Inclusion in Latin America," Working Papers 17/15, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ando, Michihito & Dahlberg, Matz & Engström, Gustav, 2017. "The Risks of Nuclear Disaster and Its Impact on Housing Prices," Working Paper Series 2017:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Howden, David, 2016. "Finance Behind the Veil of Money: Response to Dr. Braun’s Comment," MPRA Paper 79798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maha Bakoben & Tony Bellotti & Niall Adams, 2017. "Identification of Credit Risk Based on Cluster Analysis of Account Behaviours," Papers 1706.07466, arXiv.org.
- Zakharov, Evgeny (Захаров, Евгений), 2017.
"The Role of Coins in the Development of the Economy of Ancient Greece VI-IV Centuries B.C
[Роль Монеты В Развитии Экономики Древней Греции Vi–Iv Вв. До Н.Э]," Working Papers 051747, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Hungerland, Fabian & Quitzau, Jörn & Rotterdam, Jens & Hüning, Hendrik & Vöpel, Henning & Wolf, André, 2017. "Die Zukunft des Geldes - das Geld der Zukunft," Strategy 2030 - Wealth and Life in the Next Generation 24, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) and Berenberg.
- Berger, Sarah & Koppel, Oliver & Röben, Enno, 2017. "Deutschlands Hochburgen der Digitalisierung," IW-Kurzberichte 42.2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.