Living labs – instruments of social innovation in rural areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria & Vrabie, Catalin I., 2016. "NET Generation. Thinking outside the box by using online learning methods," MPRA Paper 77708, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Ani MATEI & Carmen SĂVULESCU & Corina Georgiana ANTONOVICI, 2015.
"Social Innovation in the Local Public Sector: A Cross-Regional Approach for Romania,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 5-20, Winter.
- Matei, Ani & Savulescu, Carmen & Antonovici, Corina Georgiana, 2015. "Social Innovation in the Local Public Sector: A Cross-Regional Approach for Romania," MPRA Paper 69121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:5-20 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:14:p:3797-:d:247411 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsliving labs; social innovation; rural areas;
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2017-07-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2017-07-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-PAY-2017-07-02 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.