Report NEP-INO-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelo Bonomi, "undated". "Bridging Organizations between University and Industry: from Science to Contract Research," CERIS Working Paper 201415, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Ines Lindner & Holger Strulik, 2017. "Innovation and Inequality in a Small World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-057/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Øystein Bieltvedt Skeie & Åsa Johansson & Carlo Menon & Stéphane Sorbe, 2017. "Innovation, patent location and tax planning by multinationals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1360, OECD Publishing.
- Dai, Shuanping & Yang, Guanzhong, 2017. "Does social inducement lead to higher open innovation investment? An experimental study," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 112/2017, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Jeremiah, Rupin, 2017. "DO FIRMS INNOVATE ABROAD? - The Case of Swedish R&D in India," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2017:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2017.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2017. "Employment Effect of Innovation," KOF Working papers 17-428, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Giovanni Dosi & Alessio Moneta & Elena Stepanova, 2017. "Dynamic Increasing Returns and Innovation Diffusion: bringing Polya Urn processes to the empirical data," LEM Papers Series 2017/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jeremiah, Rupin, 2017. "DECISION EVALUATION OF INNOVATION OFFSHORING: Swedish R&D in India," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2017:3, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2017.
- Levin, Mark (Левин, Марк) & Matrosova, Kseniya (Матросова, Ксения), 2017.
"Development and Analysis of Economic Models of Innovation Incentives
[Разработка И Исследование Экономических Моделей Стимулирования Инновационных Процессов]," Working Papers 061713, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2017. "Toward an Assessment of the U.S. Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program at the National Institutes of Health," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Dietl, M & Skrok, & Benalcazar, P & Gątkowski, M & Rockett, K, 2017. "Pendency and Thickets," Economics Discussion Papers 19979, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Comino, Stefano & Galasso, Alberto & Graziano, Clara, 2017. "The Diffusion of New Institutions: Evidence from Renaissance Venice's Patent System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucia Foster & Patrice Norman, 2017. "The Annual Survey of Entrepreneurs: An Update," Working Papers 17-46, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria & Vrabie, Catalin, 2017. "Living labs – instruments of social innovation in rural areas," MPRA Paper 79868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tirziu, Andreea-Maria, 2017. "Promoting social innovation in rural areas through living labs," MPRA Paper 79870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pier Paolo Angelini, "undated". "The role of inter-organizational proximity on the evolution of the European Aerospace R&D collaboration network," CERIS Working Paper 201402, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Michi Nishihara, 2017. "Valuation of an R&D project with three types of uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Malacarne, Janet Horsager & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter, 2017. "Agricultural Production and Technical Change Around the World, 1961-2010," ISU General Staff Papers 201705200700001024, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Leonardo Gomes de Deus & Pedro Mendes Loureiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2017. "A networkmodel for the complex behavior of the rate of profit : exploring a simulation model with overplapping technological revolutions," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 555, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.