Economic ideas and tax policy: The introduction of progressivity in tax systems in Western Europe. The cases of France and Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schonhardt-Bailey, Cheryl, 2003. "Ideology, Party and Interests in the British Parliament of 1841 47," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(04), pages 581-605, October.
- Carlos Bastien & José Luís Cardoso, 2009. "Uses and abuses of political economy in Portuguese parliamentary debates (1850-1910)," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 17(3), pages 41-57.
- Cheryl Schonhardt-Bailey, 2006. "From the Corn Laws to Free Trade: Interests, Ideas, and Institutions in Historical Perspective," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262195437, January.
More about this item
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-11-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-11-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-11 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAW-2012-11-11 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-11-11 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-11-11 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:2012285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.