Report NEP-ACC-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivo Bischoff & Stefan Krabel, 2012. "The tax and the mighty: Tax payer concentration lowers local business taxation in German Municipalities," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201245, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sifis Kafkalas & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Public Expenditures on Tax Collection Services in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers 1202, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Marika Cabral & Caroline Hoxby, 2012. "The Hated Property Tax: Salience, Tax Rates, and Tax Revolts," NBER Working Papers 18514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Farquet, 2012. "The Rise Of The Swiss Tax Haven In The Interwar Period: An International Comparison," Working Papers 0027, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Laun, Lisa, 2012. "The effect of age-targeted tax credits on retirement behavior," Working Paper Series 2012:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Javier San Julian Arrupe (Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "Economic ideas and tax policy: The introduction of progressivity in tax systems in Western Europe. The cases of France and Spain," Working Papers in Economics 285, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Karine Torosyan & Randall K. Filer, 2012. "Tax Reform in Georgia and the Size of the Shadow Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 439, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Dubois, Maarten, 2012. "Towards a coherent European approach for taxation of combustible waste," Working Papers 2012/36, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.