Report NEP-PUB-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laun, Lisa, 2012. "The E ffect of Age-Targeted Tax Credits on Retirement Behavior," Research Papers in Economics 2012:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sifis Kafkalas & Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Public Expenditures on Tax Collection Services in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers 1202, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Javier San Julian Arrupe (Universitat de Barcelona), 2012. "Economic ideas and tax policy: The introduction of progressivity in tax systems in Western Europe. The cases of France and Spain," Working Papers in Economics 285, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ivo Bischoff & Stefan Krabel, 2012. "The tax and the mighty: Tax payer concentration lowers local business taxation in German Municipalities," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201245, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sedmihradská, Lucie, 2012. "Property tax in the Czech Republic and Slovakia since 1993," MPRA Paper 42259, University Library of Munich, Germany.