Capital humano local y productividad en las provincias espanolas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu, 1998.
"Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1055-1089.
- Acemoglu, D., 1997. "Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality," Working papers 97-14, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1997. "Why Do New Technologies Complement Skills? Directed Technical Change and Wage Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 1707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri & Douglas Almond, "undated".
"Capital, Wages, and Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
152, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri & Douglas Almond, 1999. "Capital, wages and growth: Theory and evidence," Economics Working Papers 389, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Almond, Douglas & Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 1999. "Capital, Wages and Growth: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rauch James E., 1993.
"Productivity Gains from Geographic Concentration of Human Capital: Evidence from the Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 380-400, November.
- James E. Rauch, 1991. "Productivity Gains From Geographic Concentration of human Capital: Evidence From the Cities," NBER Working Papers 3905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Ramos, Raul & Sanroma, Esteban, 1999.
"Local human capital and external economies: evidence for Spain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa99pa309, European Regional Science Association.
- Esteve Sanromà & Raúl Ramos, 2001. "Local human capital and external economies: evidence for Spain," Working Papers 2001/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Raul Ramos & Esteban Sanroma, 1998.
"Regional structure of wages and external economies in Spain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p160, European Regional Science Association.
- Esteban Sanroma Melendez & Raul Ramos Lobo, 1999. "Regional structure of wages and external economies in Spain," Working Papers in Economics 51, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004. "Human capital externalities in cities," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 51, pages 2243-2291 Elsevier.
- Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Human Capital and Productivity in US Cities," Working Papers 138, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1960. "Capital Formation by Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 571-571.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1996. "A Microfoundation for Social Increasing Returns in Human Capital Accumulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 779-804.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bar:bedcje:200171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.