Reforming the Property Tax in Developing Countries: A New Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Sjoquist, 2004. "The Land Value Tax in Jamaica:An Analysis and Options for Reform," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0426, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Alm, James & Annez, Patricia & Modi, Arbind, 2004. "Stamp duties in Indian states - a case for reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3413, The World Bank.
- Roy Bahl, 2004. "Property Transfer Tax and Stamp Duty," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0427, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Bahl, 2017. "Metropolitan city finances in Asia and the Pacific region: issues, problems and reform options," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/17/04, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Fabio Sánchez & Irina España, 2013. "Estructura, Potencial y Desafíos del Impuesto Predial en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011893, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Cristian Sepulveda & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2012.
"Explaining property tax collections in developing countries: the case of Latin America,"
Chapters,in: Decentralization and Reform in Latin America, chapter 7, pages iii-iii
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Cristian Sepúlveda, 2011. "Explaining Property Tax Collections in Developing Countries: The Case of Latin America," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1109, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Irina España Eljaiek & Jannet Zenteno, 2012.
"Sub-national Revenue Mobilization in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Colombia,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4191, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fabio Sanchez Torres & Irina Espa–a Eljaiek & Jannet Zenteno Gonzalez, 2012. "Sub-national Revenue Mobilization in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: The Case of Colombia," Research Department Publications 4820, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty Tax; Developing Countries; local government tax; tax revenue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: https://icepp.gsu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.