The Land Value Tax in Jamaica:An Analysis and Options for Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Bahl & Sally Wallace, 2008. "Reforming the Property Tax in Developing Countries: A New Approach," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0819, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Roy Kelly, 2014. "Implementing sustainable property tax reform in developing countries," Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 10, pages 326-363 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dillon Alleyne & James Alm & Roy Bahl & Sally Wallace, 2004. "Tax Burden in Jamaica," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0434, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Value Tax; Jamaica; Tax Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-05-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-DEV-2005-05-07 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2005-05-07 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ispgsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.