Sincere Voting with Cardinal Preferences: Approval Voting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Enriqueta Aragones & Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Weiss, 2011.
"Making statements and approval voting,"
Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 461-472, October.
- Enriqueta Aragones & Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Making Statements and Approval Voting," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1531, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Enriqueta Aragonès & Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Weiss, 2005. "Making Statements and Approval Voting," Working Papers 237, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Enriqueta Aragones & Andrew Weiss, 2011. "Making statements and approval voting," Post-Print hal-00745602, HAL.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A., 2004. "A model of noisy introspection," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 365-382, February.
- Brams, Steven J. & Fishburn, Peter C., 1978. "Approval Voting," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 831-847, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Vorsatz, Marc, 2009.
"Size approval voting,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1187-1210, May.
- Alcalde-Unzu, J. & Vorsatz, M., 2007. "Size approval voting," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2007. "Size Approval Voting," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0703, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Lehtinen, Aki, 2008. "The welfare consequences of strategic behaviour under approval and plurality voting," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 688-704, September.
More about this item
Keywordssincere and strategic voting; approval voting;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2007-01-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DCM-2007-01-28 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-POL-2007-01-28 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:675.07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.