Uncertainty and the management of multi-state ecosystems : an apparently rational route to collapse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyarko, Yaw, 1991.
"Learning in mis-specified models and the possibility of cycles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 416-427, December.
- Nyarko, Yaw, 1990. "Learning In Mis-Specified Models And The Possibility Of Cycles," Working Papers 90-03, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997. "A Rational Route to Randomness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 501-534, April.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1996. "Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "Learning and control in a changing economic environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1359-1377, August.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Davis Dechert & Sharon I. O'Donnell & William A. Brock, 2006. "Learning Parameters in Non Linear Ecological Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 258, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:att:wimass:200210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.