Linear learning in changing environments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997. "A Rational Route to Randomness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- Rustichini, Aldo & Wolinsky, Asher, 1995.
"Learning about variable demand in the long run,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1283-1292.
- Aldo Rustichini & Asher Wolinsky, 1992. "Learning about Variable Demand in the Long Run," Discussion Papers 1015, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- RUSTICHINI, Aldo & WOLINSKY , Asher, 1993. "Learning about Variable Demand in the Long Run," CORE Discussion Papers 1993017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "Learning and control in a changing economic environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1359-1377, August.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- Marco Ottaviani & Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998.
"Social learning in a changing world,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 657-665.
- Giuseppe Moscarin & Marco Ottaviani & Lones Smith, "undated". "Social Learning in a Changing World," ELSE working papers 010, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Smith, L, 1996. "Social Learning in a Changing World," Working papers 96-34, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ben-Porath Elchanan & Dekel Eddie & Rustichini Aldo, 1993.
"On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 576-603, October.
- PORATH, Elchanan Ben & DEKEL, Eddie & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 1993. "On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment," CORE Discussion Papers 1993002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L, 1985. "Can Small Deviations from Rationality Make Significant Differences to Economic Equilibria?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 708-720, September.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1996.
"Optimal growth with unobservable resources and learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 465-491, May.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1991. "Optimal Growth with Unobservable Resources and Learning," Working Papers 91-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Hommes, Cars & Sorger, Gerhard, 1998. "Consistent Expectations Equilibria," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 287-321, September.
- Balvers, Ronald J & Cosimano, Thomas F, 1990. "Actively Learning about Demand and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 882-898, September.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & Cosimano, Thomas F., 1993. "Periodic learning about a hidden state variable," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 805-827.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:08:y:2017:i:04:n:s2010007817500105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craig A. Bond & John B. Loomis, 2009.
"Using Numerical Dynamic Programming to Compare Passive and Active Learning in the Adaptive Management of Nutrients in Shallow Lakes,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(4), pages 555-573, December.
- Bond, Craig A. & Loomis, John B., 2008. "Using Numerical Dynamic Programming to Compare Passive and Active Learning in the Adaptive Management of Nutrients in Shallow Lakes," Working Papers 108720, Colorado State University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:12:p:2577-2611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.