Linear learning in changing environments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1996.
"Optimal growth with unobservable resources and learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 465-491, May.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1991. "Optimal Growth with Unobservable Resources and Learning," Working Papers 91-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Giuseppe Moscarin & Marco Ottaviani & Lones Smith, .
"Social Learning in a Changing World,"
ELSE working papers
010, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & Cosimano, Thomas F., 1993. "Periodic learning about a hidden state variable," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 805-827.
- repec:att:wimass:9530 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L, 1985. "Can Small Deviations from Rationality Make Significant Differences to Economic Equilibria?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 708-20, September.
- RUSTICHINI, Aldo & WOLINSKYÂ , Asher, 1993.
"Learning about Variable Demand in the Long Run,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "Learning and control in a changing economic environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1359-1377, August.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- PORATH, ElchananÂ Ben & DEKEL, Eddie & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 1993.
"On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ben-Porath Elchanan & Dekel Eddie & Rustichini Aldo, 1993. "On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 576-603, October.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Balvers, Ronald J & Cosimano, Thomas F, 1990. "Actively Learning about Demand and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 882-98, September.
- Hommes, Cars & Sorger, Gerhard, 1998. "Consistent Expectations Equilibria," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 287-321, September.
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:12:p:2577-2611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.