Linear learning in changing environments
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter M. Guadagni & John D. C. Little, 1983. "A Logit Model of Brand Choice Calibrated on Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 203-238.
- Balvers, Ronald J & Cosimano, Thomas F, 1990. "Actively Learning about Demand and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 882-98, September.
- Marco Ottaviani & Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998.
"Social learning in a changing world,"
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 657-665.
- Giuseppe Moscarin & Marco Ottaviani & Lones Smith, . "Social Learning in a Changing World," ELSE working papers 010, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Smith, L, 1996. "Social Learning in a Changing World," Working papers 96-34, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1991.
"Optimal Growth with Unobservable Resources and Learning,"
91-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1996. "Optimal growth with unobservable resources and learning," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 465-491, May.
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L, 1985. "Can Small Deviations from Rationality Make Significant Differences to Economic Equilibria?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 708-20, September.
- Hommes, Cars & Sorger, Gerhard, 1998. "Consistent Expectations Equilibria," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 287-321, September.
- PORATH, ElchananÂ Ben & DEKEL, Eddie & RUSTICHINI, Aldo, 1993.
"On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ben-Porath Elchanan & Dekel Eddie & Rustichini Aldo, 1993. "On the Relationship between Mutation Rates and Growth Rates in a Changing Environment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 576-603, October.
- RUSTICHINI, Aldo & WOLINSKYÂ , Asher, 1993.
"Learning about Variable Demand in the Long Run,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beck, Gunter W. & Wieland, Volker, 2002. "Learning and control in a changing economic environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1359-1377, August.
- Tülin Erdem & Michael P. Keane, 1996. "Decision-Making Under Uncertainty: Capturing Dynamic Brand Choice Processes in Turbulent Consumer Goods Markets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 1-20.
- William A. Brock & Cars H. Hommes, 1997.
"A Rational Route to Randomness,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1059-1096, September.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & Cosimano, Thomas F., 1993. "Periodic learning about a hidden state variable," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 805-827.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:12:p:2577-2611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.