Learning about variable demand in the long run
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- RUSTICHINI, Aldo & WOLINSKY , Asher, 1993. "Learning about Variable Demand in the Long Run," CORE Discussion Papers 1993017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aldo Rustichini & Asher Wolinsky, 1992. "Learning about Variable Demand in the Long Run," Discussion Papers 1015, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
References listed on IDEAS
- Easley, David & Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Controlling a Stochastic Process with Unknown Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1045-1064, September.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris & Bruno Jullien, 1991.
"Optimal Learning by Experimentation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, pages 621-654.
- Aghion, P. & Bolton, P. & Harris, C. & Jullien, B., 1990. "Optimal Learning By Experimentation," DELTA Working Papers 90-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Aghion Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Harris Christopher & Jullien Bruno, 1991. "Optimal learning by experimentation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9104, CEPREMAP.
- McLennan, Andrew, 1984. "Price dispersion and incomplete learning in the long run," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-347, September.
- Balvers, Ronald J. & Cosimano, Thomas F., 1993. "Periodic learning about a hidden state variable," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 805-827.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1996.
"Optimal growth with unobservable resources and learning,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 465-491, May.
- Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J., 1991. "Optimal Growth with Unobservable Resources and Learning," Working Papers 91-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Balvers, Ronald J & Cosimano, Thomas F, 1990. "Actively Learning about Demand and the Dynamics of Price Adjustment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 882-898, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klumpp, Tilman, 2006. "Linear learning in changing environments," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2577-2611, December.
- Squintani, Francesco & Valimaki, Juuso, 2002. "Imitation and Experimentation in Changing Contests," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 376-404, June.
- Urtzi Ayesta & M Erausquin & E Ferreira & P Jacko, 2016. "Optimal Dynamic Resource Allocation to Prevent Defaults," Working Papers hal-01300681, HAL.
- Battaglini, Marco, 2007.
"Optimality and renegotiation in dynamic contracting,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 213-246, August.
- Battaglini, Marco, 2005. "Optimality and Renegotiation in Dynamic Contracting," CEPR Discussion Papers 5014, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Ottaviani & Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998.
"Social learning in a changing world,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(3), pages 657-665.
- Giuseppe Moscarin & Marco Ottaviani & Lones Smith, "undated". "Social Learning in a Changing World," ELSE working papers 010, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Smith, L, 1996. "Social Learning in a Changing World," Working papers 96-34, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Loginova, Oksana & Taylor, Curtis, 2003. "Price Experimentation with Strategic Buyers," Working Papers 03-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Oksana Loginova & Curtis Taylor, 2008. "Price experimentation with strategic buyers," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 12(3), pages 165-187, September.
- Francesco Squintani & Juuso Valimaki, 1999. "Imitation and Experimentation in a Changing Environment," Discussion Papers 1275, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 501-534, April.
- Volker W. Wieland, 1996. "Learning by doing and the value of optimal experimentation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaywana Raeburn & Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo & Jian Li, 2016. "Learning in a Bandit Game and Technology Choice," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-47, CIRANO.
- Marco Battaglini, 2005. "Long-Term Contracting with Markovian Consumers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 637-658, June.
- Mason, Robin & Välimäki, Juuso, 2011. "Learning about the arrival of sales," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1699-1711, July.
- Urtzi Ayesta & M Erausquin & E Ferreira & P Jacko, 2016. "Optimal Dynamic Resource Allocation to Prevent Defaults," Post-Print hal-01300681, HAL.
- Tracy R. Lewis & Huseyin Yildirim, 2002. "Managing Dynamic Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 779-797, September.
- Agbo, Maxime, 2015. "A perpetual search for talents across overlapping generations: A learning process," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 131-145.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:19:y:1995:i:5-7:p:1283-1292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.