Simulation and Validation of an Integrated Markets Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Hommes, Cars H., 1998.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and routes to chaos in a simple asset pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1235-1274, August.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1996. "Hetergeneous Beliefs and Routes to Chaos in a Simple Asset Pricing Model," Working papers 9621, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- C. Chiarella & X-Z. He, 2001.
"Asset price and wealth dynamics under heterogeneous expectations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 509-526.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 2001. "Asset Price and Wealth Dynamics Under Heterogeneous Expectations," Research Paper Series 56, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Xue-Zhong (Tony) He & Carl Chiarella, 2001. "Asset Price and Wealth Dynamics under Heterogeneous Expectations," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 5A.2, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- LeBaron, Blake & Arthur, W. Brian & Palmer, Richard, 1999.
"Time series properties of an artificial stock market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1487-1516, September.
- Arthur, W.B. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R., 1997. "Time Series Properties of an Artificial Stock Market," Working papers 9725, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong, 2002.
"Heterogeneous Beliefs, Risk and Learning in a Simple Asset Pricing Model,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 95-132, February.
- Xue-Zhong He & Carl Chiarella, 1999. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Risk and Learning in a Simple Asset-Pricing Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 223, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 1999. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Risks and Learning in a Simple Asset Pricing Model," Research Paper Series 18, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sanford Grossman, 1989. "The Informational Role of Prices," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262572141, January.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1981.
"Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 421-436, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1980. "Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?," NBER Working Papers 0456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Natter & Andreas Mild & Markus Feurstein & Georg Dorffner & Alfred Taudes, 2001. "The Effect of Incentive Schemes and Organizational Arrangements on the New Product Development Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(8), pages 1029-1045, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Witte, Björn-Christopher, 2011. "Removing systematic patterns in returns in a financial market model by artificially intelligent traders," BERG Working Paper Series 82, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Stuart Rossiter & Jason Noble & Keith R.W. Bell, 2010. "Social Simulations: Improving Interdisciplinary Understanding of Scientific Positioning and Validity," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 13(1), pages 1-10.
- Steven Kimbrough & Frederic Murphy, 2009. "Learning to Collude Tacitly on Production Levels by Oligopolistic Agents," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 47-78, February.
- László Gerencsér & Zalán Mátyás, 2008. "A behavioral stock market model," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 67(1), pages 43-63, February.
- Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio & Silvano Cincotti, 2008. "Integrating Real and Financial Markets in an Agent-Based Economic Model: An Application to Monetary Policy Design," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 147-162, September.
- repec:spr:compst:v:67:y:2008:i:1:p:43-63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagent-based economics; bounded rationality; artificial consumer market; artificial stock market; reinforcement learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2003-5-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.