Ownership, Occupation and Risk. A View of the City of London Office Marker
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Colin Lizieri & Andrew Baum & Peter Scott, 2000. "Ownership, Occupation and Risk: A View of the City of London Office Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(7), pages 1109-1129, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2011. "Financialised office markets and the cities. The example of Frankfurt am Main," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-51, LISER.
- Colin Lizieri, 2008.
"International Financial Centres, Office Market Rents And Volatility,"
eres2008_197, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Colin Lizieri, 2008. "International Financial Centres, Office Market Rents and Volatility," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Simon Stevenson & James Young, "undated". "Capital Market Expectations and the London Office Market," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2011-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Colin Lizieri, 2011. "Global Cities, Office Markets and Capital Flows," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andrea Chegut & Piet Eichholtz & Paulo Rodrigues, 2013. "The London Commercial Property Price Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 588-616, November.
- Steven Laposa & Colin Lizieri, 2005. "Real Estate Capital Flows and Transitional Economies," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Heeg Susanne, 2009. "Wie Phönix aus der Asche?," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 53(1-2), pages 129-137, October.
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arz:wpaper:eres1998_185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Architexturez Imprints). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eressea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.