Financialised office markets and the cities. The example of Frankfurt am Main
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Lizieri & Andrew Baum & Peter Scott, 2000.
"Ownership, Occupation and Risk: A View of the City of London Office Market,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(7), pages 1109-1129, June.
- Andrew E. Baum & Colin Lizieri & Peter Scott, 1998. "Ownership, Occupation and Risk. A View of the City of London Office Marker," ERES eres1998_185, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- David Harvey, 2003. "The right to the city," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 939-941, December.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Kathe Newman, 2009. "Post-Industrial Widgets: Capital Flows and the Production of the Urban," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 314-331, June.
More about this item
Keywordsreal estate office markets; financialisation; planning policy; Frankfurt am Main;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .