The right to the city
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2011. "Financialised office markets and the cities. The example of Frankfurt am Main," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-51, LISER.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9784-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Witten, Karen & Kearns, Robin & Carroll, Penelope, 2015. "Urban inclusion as wellbeing: Exploring children's accounts of confronting diversity on inner city streets," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 349-357.
- Maria-Lluïsa Marsal-Llacuna, 2017. "Building Universal Socio-cultural Indicators for Standardizing the Safeguarding of Citizens’ Rights in Smart Cities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 563-579, January.
- Anguelovski, Isabelle & Martínez Alier, Joan, 2014. "The ‘Environmentalism of the Poor’ revisited: Territory and place in disconnected glocal struggles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 167-176.
- Charles Y. OKYERE & Yira YACOUBA & Dominik GILGENBACH, 2013. "The Problem Of Annual Occurrences Of Floods In Accra: An Integration Of Hydrological, Economic And Political Perspectives," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(2), pages 45-79, May.
- Mine Eder & Özlem Öz, 2015. "Neoliberalization of Istanbul's Nightlife: Beer or Champagne?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 284-304, March.
- Zhifen Cheng & Shangyi Zhou & Stephen Young, 2014. "Place, Capital Flows and Property Regimes: The Elites’ Former Houses in Beijing’s South Luogu Lane," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Alaazi, Dominic A. & Masuda, Jeffrey R. & Evans, Joshua & Distasio, Jino, 2015. "Therapeutic landscapes of home: Exploring Indigenous peoples' experiences of a Housing First intervention in Winnipeg," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 30-37.
- Miguel Martínez, 2011. "The Citizen Participation of Urban Movements in Spatial Planning: A Comparison between Vigo and Porto," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 147-171, January.
- IOVINO, Giorgia, 2017. "Waterfront Urbani: Approcci Rigenerativi e Visioni di Città," CELPE Discussion Papers 148, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Stijn Oosterlynck & Yuri Kazepov & Andreas Novy & Pieter Cools & Eduardo Barberis & Florian Wukovitsch & Tatiana Saruis & Bernhard Leubolt, 2013. "The butterfly and the elephant: local social innovation, the welfare state and new poverty dynamics," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Oleg Pachenkov, 2014. " Daniel A. Bell and Avner de-Shalit 2011 : The Spirit of Cities. Why Identity of a City Matters in a Global Age . Oxford : Princeton University Press ," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 366-368, January.
- DuÅ¡an MarinkoviÄ‡, 2013. "Rebel Cities: From the Right to the City to the Urban Revolution by David Harvey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 699-705, September.
- Gillad Rosen & Anne B. Shlay, 2014. "Whose Right to Jerusalem?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 935-950, May.
- Walter Alando & Joachim Scheiner, 2016. "Framing Social Inclusion as a Benchmark for Cycling-Inclusive Transport Policy in Kisumu, Kenya," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(3), pages 46-60.
- Matthias Fleischer & Maximilian Fuhrmann & Christoph Haferburg & Fred Krüger, 2013. "“Festivalisation” of Urban Governance in South African Cities: Framing the Urban Social Sustainability of Mega-Event Driven Development from Below," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-24, December.
- Kukka, Hannu & Luusua, Anna & Ylipulli, Johanna & Suopajärvi, Tiina & Kostakos, Vassilis & Ojala, Timo, 2014. "From cyberpunk to calm urban computing: Exploring the role of technology in the future cityscape," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 29-42.
- Clara Irazábal, 2009. "One Size Does Not Fit All: Land Markets and Property Rights for the Construction of the Just City," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 558-563, June.
- Maria-Lluïsa Marsal-Llacuna, 2016. "City Indicators on Social Sustainability as Standardization Technologies for Smarter (Citizen-Centered) Governance of Cities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1193-1216, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:845-:d:99051 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1355-:d:106612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nir Cohen & Talia Margalit, 2015. "‘There are Really Two Cities Here’: Fragmented Urban Citizenship In Tel Aviv," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 666-686, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:27:y:2003:i:4:p:939-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.