(Unintended) Consequences of export restrictions on medical goods during the Covid-19 pandemic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giordani, Paolo E. & Rocha, Nadia & Ruta, Michele, 2016.
"Food prices and the multiplier effect of trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 102-122.
- Paolo Giordani & Nadia Rocha & Michele Ruta, 2014. "Food Prices and the Multiplier Effect of Trade Policy," IMF Working Papers 14/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2020. "Sicken thy neighbour: The initial trade policy response to COVID‐19," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 828-839, April.
- Rebekka Burkholz & Frank Schweitzer, 2019. "International crop trade networks: The impact of shocks and cascades," Papers 1901.05872, arXiv.org.
- Tiziano Distefano & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi & Stefano Schiavo, 2018. "Shock transmission in the International Food Trade Network," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(8), pages 1-15, August.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2020-08-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:2007.11941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.