Port pricing: Principles, structure and models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peran van Reeven, 2010. "The Effect of Competition on Economic Rents in Seaports," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 44(1), pages 79-92, January.
- Meersman, Hilde & Pauwels, Tom & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Vanelslander, Thierry, 2010. "Applying SMC pricing in PPPs for the maritime sector," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-101.
- David Hummels, 2007. "Transportation Costs and International Trade in the Second Era of Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 131-154, Summer.
- Strandenes Siri Pettersen, 2004. "Port Pricing Structures and Ship Efficiency," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-10, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure pricing; Pricing models; Seaports;
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-04-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-TRE-2014-04-18 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-04-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2014006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .