Efficient (re-)scheduling: An auction approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurice G. Marchand, 1974. "Priority Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(7), pages 1131-1140, March.
- Ani Dasgupta & Madhubani Ghosh, 2000. "Inducing Performance in a Queue via Prices: The Case of a Riverine Port," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1466-1484, November.
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Gershkov & Paul Schweinzer, 2010.
"When queueing is better than push and shove,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(3), pages 409-430, July.
- Gershkov, Alex & Schweinzer, Paul, 2006. "When queueing is better than push and shove," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 144, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alex Gershkov & Paul Schweinzer, 2006. "When Queuening is Better than Push and Shove," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Agostini, Claudio & Saavedra, Eduardo H., 2013. "Chile: Port congestion and efficient rationing in cargo transfer operations," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:89:y:2005:i:2:p:187-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.