The Effect of Competition on Economic Rents in Seaports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yip, Tsz Leung & Liu, John Jianhua & Fu, Xiaowen & Feng, Jiejian, 2014. "Modeling the effects of competition on seaport terminal awarding," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 341-349.
- Hidalgo-Gallego, Soraya & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2017. "Spatial non-price competition in port infrastructure services," MPRA Paper 80417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MEERSMAN, Hilde & STRANDENES, Siri Pettersen & VAN DE VOORDE, Eddy, 2014. "Port pricing: Principles, structure and models," Working Papers 2014006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Zhang, Jihua, 2016. "Quasi-landlord port financing in China: Features, practice and a contract theory analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 73-88.
- Xavier Fageda & Marta Gonzalez-Aregall, 2012.
"“Regulation of Port Charges in Spain: Global versus Local Competition”,"
IREA Working Papers
201217, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Marta Gonzalez-Aregall & Xavier Fageda, 2013. "Regulation of Port Charges in Spain: Global versus Local Competition," ERSA conference papers ersa13p581, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:79-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .