Determinants of the structural real exchange rates and economic structures in Argentina, Chile and Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balvers, Ronald J. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2002. "Government expenditure and equilibrium real exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 667-692, October.
- Rebecca L Driver & Peter F Westaway, 2005. "Concepts of equilibrium exchange rates," Bank of England working papers 248, Bank of England.
- Anne-Laure Baldi & Nanno Mulder, 2004. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Regimes on Real Exchange Rates in South America, 1990-2002," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 396, OECD Publishing.
- Enrique Alberola, 2003.
"Misalignment, liabilities dollarization and exchange rate adjustment in Latin America,"
0309, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Enrique Alberola, 2005. "Misalignment, Liabilities Dollarization And Exchange Rate Adjustment In Latin America," International Finance 0507005, EconWPA.
- Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2007. "Investment in High-Tech Industries : An Example from the LCD Industry," Discussion Paper 2007-85, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural real exchange rate; Factor productivity; Endowments; Sectoral income distribution; Dutch disease; Cointegration;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2010025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.