Real exchange rate and employment in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Krugman & L. Taylor, 1976.
"Contractionary Effects of Devaluations,"
191, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ha-Joon Chang, 2002. "Kicking Away the Ladder: An Unofficial History of Capitalism, Especially in Britain and the United States," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(5), pages 63-97, September.
- Tovar, Camilo Ernesto & Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003. "La experiencia colombiana con los encajes a los flujos de capital," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2003.
"Globalization and financial crises in Latin America,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 41-56.
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2003. "Globalization and financial crises in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Dani Rodrik, 2003.
NBER Working Papers
10050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2003. "Accumulation of Foreign Exchange Reserves and Long Term Growth," MPRA Paper 20069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Fort Varela, Guillermo & Lehmann, Sergio, 2003. "El encaje y la entrada neta de capitales: Chile en el decenio de 1990," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:19:y:2004:i:223:p:29-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.