Real exchange rate and employment in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 967-1014
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dani Rodrik, 2003. "Growth Strategies," NBER Working Papers 10050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2003. "Growth Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Ha-Joon Chang, 2002. "Kicking Away the Ladder: An Unofficial History of Capitalism, Especially in Britain and the United States," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 63-97.
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2003.
"Globalization and financial crises in Latin America,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2003. "Globalization and financial crises in Latin America," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 41-56.
- Tovar, Camilo Ernesto & Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003. "La experiencia colombiana con los encajes a los flujos de capital," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2003. "Accumulation of Foreign Exchange Reserves and Long Term Growth," MPRA Paper 20069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Fort Varela, Guillermo & Lehmann, Sergio, 2003. "El encaje y la entrada neta de capitales: Chile en el decenio de 1990," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart Ngandu, 2008. "Exchange Rates And Employment," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(s2), pages 205-221, August.
- Zeng, Xiangquan & Yuxue, Cui & Shisong, Qing & Yumei, Yang, 2011. "Real Exchange Rate, Foreign Trade and Employment: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 5931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ariel Dvoskin & Germán David Feldman, 2017. "A Formal Assessment of New-Developmentalist Theory and Policy," Department of Economics University of Siena 767, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Espanol, Paula, 2006. "Why exporters can be financially constrained in a recently liberalised economy? A puzzle based on Argentinean firms during the 1990s," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 7, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hua, Ping, 2007. "Real exchange rate and manufacturing employment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 335-353.
- Edmira Cakrani, 2015. "The Impact of Real Exchange Rate on Employment in Albania," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(5), pages 45-55, October.
- Frenkel, Roberto & Ros, Jaime, 2006. "Unemployment and the real exchange rate in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 631-646, April.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:434439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Frenkel & Martín Rapetti, 2007. "Exchange Rate and Monetary Policy After the Convertibility Regime Collapse," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(46), pages 137-166, January -.
- Paulo Gala & Claudio R. Lucinda, 2006.
"Exchange Rate Misalignment and Growth: Old and New Econometric Evidence,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(4), pages 165-187.
- Paulo Gala & Claudio R. Lucinda, 2006. "Exchange Rate Misalignment And Growth: Old And New Econometric Evidence," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 93, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia López Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2012.
"Currency misalignments and growth: a new look using nonlinear panel data methods,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(27), pages 3503-3511, September.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2009. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: a New Look Using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Working Papers 2009-17, CEPII research center.
- Sophie Bereau & Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & Valerie Mignon, 2011. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: A New Look using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Post-Print hal-00709558, HAL.
- Sophie Béreau & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "Currency Misalignments and Growth: A New Look using Nonlinear Panel Data Methods," Post-Print hal-01385803, HAL.
- Juan Antonio Montecino & Jose Antonio Cordero, 2010. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mourad Zmami & Ousama Ben-Salha, 2015. "Exchange rate movements and manufacturing employment in Tunisia: Do different categories of firms react similarly?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 137-167, May.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:467787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Epstein, 2009. "Rethinking Monetary and Financial Policy: Practical suggestions for monitoring financial stability while generating employment and poverty reduction," Published Studies ilo_epstein11_09, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Leonardo Vera, 2014. "The Simple Post-Keynesian Monetary Policy Model: An Open Economy Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 526-548, October.
- Haq, Tariq. & Zaki, Chahir., 2015. "Macroeconomic policy for employment creation in Egypt : past experience and future prospects," ILO Working Papers 994894173402676, International Labour Organization.
- Pablo Guillermo Butteri, 2007. "América del Sur en la apertura, evidencias de un modelo Global," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, July.
- Paulo Gala, 2005. "Exchange Rate Policies In Latin America And Asia, A Comparative Study," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 077, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Shari Spiegel, 2007. "Macroeconomics and Growth Policies," Policy Notes 1, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:19:y:2004:i:223:p:29-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.