Endogenizing The Reservation Value In Models Of Land Development Over Time And Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amit Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas, 2005. "Endogenizing the Reservation Value in Models of Land Development Over Time and Under Uncertainty," ERSA conference papers ersa05p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas, 2004. "Endogenizing the Reservation Value in Models of Land Development Over Time and Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2004-18, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tavernier, Edmund M. & Li, Farong & Temel, Tugrul T., 1996. "Search Theory Risk Preference And Farmland Preservation," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), April.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Tavernier, Edmund M. & Li, Farong, 1995. "Effectiveness of Use-value Assessment in Preserving Farmland: A Search-theoretic Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 626-635, December.
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Chang, Sheldon, 1982. "Optimal pricing, use, and exploration of uncertain natural resource stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Markusen, James R. & Scheffman, David T., 1978. "The timing of residential land development: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 411-424, October.
- Tavernier, Edmund M. & Li, Farong, 1995. "Effectiveness Of Use-Value Assessment In Preserving Farmland: A Search-Theoretic Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Arnott, Richard J & Lewis, Frank D, 1979. "The Transition of Land to Urban Use," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 161-169, February.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1990. "The stochastic city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 187-203, September.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty: Keeping One's Options Open," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1816-1831, December.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
More about this item
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuese:28340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.