Effectiveness Of Use-Value Assessment In Preserving Farmland: A Search-Theoretic Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Anderson, 2005. "Taxes and Fees as Forms of Land Use Regulation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "The formation of offer prices in farmland markets: A hedonic price approach," MPRA Paper 31921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004.
"Endogenizing The Reservation Value In Models Of Land Development Over Time And Under Uncertainty,"
Economics Research Institute, ERI Series
28340, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Amit Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas, 2005. "Endogenizing the Reservation Value in Models of Land Development Over Time and Under Uncertainty," ERSA conference papers ersa05p163, European Regional Science Association.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal & Basudeb Biswas, 2004. "Endogenizing the Reservation Value in Models of Land Development Over Time and Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2004-18, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Temesgen, Chalachew & Dupraz, Pierre, 2014. "The role of farmers’ competition on farmland price in local markets: Bretagne region of France," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170610, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsFarmland preservation; Offer price; Reservation price; Search theory; Uncertainty; Use-value assessment; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.