Countervailing Power And Antitrust Policy In The Food System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Connor, 1997. "Economic overview and research issues," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 253-259.
- Dobson, Paul W & Waterson, Michael, 1997. "Countervailing Power and Consumer Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 418-430, March.
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1996. "Countervailing power revisited," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 507-519, June.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Davidson, Carl, 1988. "Multiunit Bargaining in Oligopolistic Industries," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 397-422, July.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1997. "The food distribution system of the future: Convergence towards the US or UK model?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 123-135.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- N Wrigley, 1992.
"Antitrust Regulation and the Restructuring of Grocery Retailing in Britain and the USA,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 24(5), pages 727-749, May.
- N Wrigley, 1992. "Antitrust regulation and the restructuring of grocery retailing in Britain and the USA," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(5), pages 727-749, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chin, Ming-Chin & Weaver, Robert D., 2004. "Forward Contracting Specification Through Collective Bargaining," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20006, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umcicp:14489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciumnus.html .