Household response to higher costs of domestic services in Ecuador
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Kimmel & Rachel Connelly, 2007. "Mothers’ Time Choices: Caregiving, Leisure, Home Production, and Paid Work," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(3).
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977.
"Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976. "Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited," NBER Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leslie S. Stratton, 2012.
"The Role of Preferences and Opportunity Costs in Determining the Time Allocated to Housework,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 606-611, May.
- Stratton, Leslie S., 2012. "The Role of Preferences and Opportunity Costs in Determining the Time Allocated to Housework," IZA Discussion Papers 6436, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiswick, Barry R & Miller, Paul W, 1995.
"The Endogeneity between Language and Earnings: International Analyses,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 246-288, April.
- B.R. Chiswick & P.W. Miller, 1993. "The Endogeneity Between Language and Earnings: An international analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jens Bonke & James McIntosh, 2005. "Household time allocation – Theoretical and empirical results from Denmark," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, October.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umapmt:146714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.