Health Status and Health Care Access of Farm and Rural Populations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney & Tom Vogl, 2008. "Socioeconomic Status and Health: Dimensions and Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 14333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baicker & Amitabh Chandra, 2004. "The Productivity of Physician Specialization: Evidence from the Medicare Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 357-361, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:182:y:2017:i:c:p:30-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pender, John L. & Marre, Alexander W. & Reeder, Richard J., 2012. "Rural Wealth Creation Concepts, Strategies, and Measures," Economic Research Report 121860, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pankaj Lal & Janaki Alavalapati & Evan Mercer, 2011. "Socio-economic impacts of climate change on rural United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(7), pages 819-844, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics and Policy; agriculture safety and health; electronic health records; farmer health; health; health care access; health care affordability; health care quality; health disparities; health IT; health status; mortality; rural health; telehealth; uninsured;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-11-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-11-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-11-21 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:54430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .