Report NEP-AGR-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lerman, Zvi, 2009. "Agricultural Recovery and Individual Land Tenure: Lessons from Central Asia," Discussion Papers 54714, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P., 2009. "Increasing world food prices: blessing or curse?," Research Series 54804, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David J., 2009. "Sources of Agricultural Productivity Growth in Central Asia: The Case of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan," Discussion Papers 54713, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P. & Nabiddo, Winnie & Guloba, Madina, 2009. "Impact of Tax Reforms on Household Welfare," Research Series 54801, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Guillaume GruÃ¨re, 2009. "Should Asian Countries Adopt Gm Crops Despite Trade Regulations," Working Papers id:2282, eSocialSciences.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price," MPRA Paper 18663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Fałkowski & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2009. "Access to Credit, Factor Allocation and Farm Productivity: Evidence From the CEE Transition Economies," Working Papers 2009-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David J., 2009. "Farm Debt in Transition Countries: Lessons for Tajikistan," Discussion Papers 54712, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Emma Jakku & Peter Thorburn, 2009. "A Conceptual Framework for Guiding the Participatory Development of Agricultural Decision Support Systems," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-12, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Jeremy Atack & Robert A. Margo, 2009. "Agricultural Improvements and Access to Rail Transportation: The American Midwest as a Test Case, 1850-1860," NBER Working Papers 15520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Weiyong Yang, 2009. "Rural households decisions towards income diversification: Evidence from a township in northern China," Working Papers 0923, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Vo Thi Lang & Ky Quang Vinh & Ngo Thi Thanh Truc, 2009. "Fish Farm Pollution - A Study of Clean-up Options in Vietnam," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2009083, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2009.
- Jones, Carol Adaire & Parker, Timothy S. & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Mishra, Ashok K. & Variyam, Jayachandran N., 2009. "Health Status and Health Care Access of Farm and Rural Populations," Economic Information Bulletin 54430, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rui Fragoso & Carlos Marques & Maria Raquel Lucas & Maria Belém Martins & Raúl Fernandes Jorge, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Common Agricultural Policy Trends on Montado Ecosystem in Southern Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Williams, Dawson, 2009. "The New Roadmap for Measuring and Valuing Carbon in the Agribusiness Sector," Seminars 54576, USDA Economists Group.