The Complementary Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in U.S. Agricultural Research and Development
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ers.usda.gov/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2008. "The Origins of Industrial Scientific Discoveries," NBER Working Papers 13823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Heisey, Paul W., 2007. "Economic Returns to Public Agricultural Research," Economic Brief 6388, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Chenggang Wang & Yin Xia & Steven Buccola, 2007. "Public Investment and Industry Incentives in Life-Science Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 374-388.
- Tokgoz, Simla, 2006. "Private Agricultural R&D in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Heisey, Paul W. & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A. & King, John L., 2006. "Government Patenting And Technology Transfer," Economic Research Report 33597, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & MacDonald, James C. & Ball, V. Eldon, 2007. "Productivity Growth in U.S. Agriculture," Economic Brief 6382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Heisey, Paul W. & Wang, Sun Ling & Fuglie, Keith O., 2011. "Public Agricultural Research Spending and Future U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth: Scenarios for 2010-2050," Economic Brief 138919, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Walker, Thomas S., 2001. "Economic Incentives And Resource Allocation In U.S. Public And Private Plant Breeding," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerseb:138925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.