Diffusion Of Knowledge And Innovations In Serbian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuglie, Keith & Ballenger, Nicole & Rubenstein, Kelly Day & Klotz, Cassandra & Ollinger, Michael & Reilly, John & Vasavada, Utpal & Yee, Jet, 1996. "Agricultural Research and Development: Public and Private Investments Under Alternative Markets and Institutions," Agricultural Economic Reports 262031, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fuglie, Keith O. & Heisey, Paul W., 2007. "Economic Returns to Public Agricultural Research," Economic Brief 6388, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Howells, Jeremy, 2006. "Intermediation and the role of intermediaries in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 715-728, June.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Garbade, Philipp J.P. & Fortuin, Frances T.J.M. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2013. "Coordinating Clusters: A Cross Sectoral Study of Cluster Organization Functions in The Netherlands," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(3), pages 1-15, February.
- De Silva, Muthu & Howells, Jeremy & Meyer, Martin, 2018. "Innovation intermediaries and collaboration: Knowledge–based practices and internal value creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 70-87.
- SchrÃ¶ter, Barbara & Matzdorf, Bettina & Sattler, Claudia & Garcia Alarcon, Gisele, 2015. "Intermediaries to foster the implementation of innovative land management practice for ecosystem service provision â€“ A new role for researchers," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 192-200.
- Matt, M. & Gaunand, A. & Joly, P-B. & Colinet, L., 2017.
"Opening the black box of impact – Ideal-type impact pathways in a public agricultural research organization,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 207-218.
- Mireille Matt & Ariane Gaunand & Pierre Benoit Joly & Laurence Colinet, 2017. "Opening the black box of impact – Ideal-type impact pathways in a public avricultural research organization," Post-Print hal-01418725, HAL.
- Nilsson, Magnus & Sia-Ljungström, Clarissa, 2013. "The Role of Innovation Intermediaries in Innovation Systems," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164741, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Mónica Ramos-Mejía & Alejandro Balanzo, 2018. "What It Takes to Lead Sustainability Transitions from the Bottom-Up: Strategic Interactions of Grassroots Ecopreneurs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Kilelu, Catherine W. & Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees & Hall, Andy, 2011. "Beyond knowledge brokerage: An exploratory study of innovation intermediaries in an evolving smallholder agricultural system in Kenya," MERIT Working Papers 2011-022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zofia Gródek-Szostak & Marcin Suder & Rafał Kusa & Jakub Sikora & Marcin Niemiec, 2020. "Effectiveness of Instruments Supporting Inter-Organizational Cooperation in the RES Market in Europe. Case Study of Enterprise Europe Network," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(23), pages 1-19, December.
- Nobuya Fukugawa, 2019. "Determinants and impacts of public agricultural research: product-level evidence from agricultural Kohsetsushi in Japan," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 120(3), pages 1475-1498, September.
- King, John L. & Toole, Andrew A. & Fuglie, Keith O., 2012. "The Complementary Roles of the Public and Private Sectors in U.S. Agricultural Research and Development," Economic Brief 138925, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nobuya Fukugawa & Masahito Ambashi Author-Person : pam152 & Yuanita Suhud, 2018. "Division of Labour Amongst Innovation Intermediaries in Agricultural Innovation Systems: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers DP-2018-06, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Lisa Blix Germundsson & Sören Augustinsson & Alina Lidén, 2020. "Collaboration in the Making—Towards a Practice-Based Approach to University Innovation Intermediary Organisations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-14, June.
- Laurens Klerkx & Andy Hall & Cees Leeuwis, 2009.
"Strengthening agricultural innovation capacity: are innovation brokers the answer?,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(5/6), pages 409-438.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Hall, Andy & Leeuwis, Cees, 2009. "Strengthening Agricultural Innovation Capacity: Are Innovation Brokers the Answer?," MERIT Working Papers 2009-019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Poncet, J. & Kuper, M. & Chiche, J., 2010. "Wandering off the paths of planned innovation: The role of formal and informal intermediaries in a large-scale irrigation scheme in Morocco," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(4), pages 171-179, May.
- Alex Koutsouris, 2012. "Exploring the emerging facilitation and brokerage roles for agricultural extension education," Working Papers 2012-4, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Jenson, Ian & Doyle, Richard & Miles, Morgan P., 2020. "An entrepreneurial marketing process perspective of the role of intermediaries in producing innovation outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 291-299.
- Edler, Jakob & Yeow, Jillian, 2016. "Connecting demand and supply: The role of intermediation in public procurement of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 414-426.
- Zofia Gródek-Szostak & Marcin Suder & Rafał Kusa & Anna Szeląg-Sikora & Joanna Duda & Marcin Niemiec, 2020. "Renewable Energy Promotion Instruments Used by Innovation Brokers in a Technology Transfer Network. Case Study of the Enterprise Europe Network," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(21), pages 1-13, November.
- Chen, Hsing Hung & Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Silu, 2014. "Strategic policy to select suitable intermediaries for innovation to promote PV solar energy industry in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 429-437.
- Hermans, Frans & Stuiver, Marian & Beers, P.J. & Kok, Kasper, 2013. "The distribution of roles and functions for upscaling and outscaling innovations in agricultural innovation systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 117-128.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Development; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saaemn:157553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.