Do Quality Incentives Matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 1999.
"The Dynamics of Franchise Contracting: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 1041-1080, October.
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn L. Shaw, 1996. "The Dynamics of Franchise Contracting: Evidence from Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 5585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin J. Murphy, 1986. "Incentives, Learning, and Compensation: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation of Managerial Labor Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 59-76, Spring.
- Francine Lafontaine, 1992. "Agency Theory and Franchising: Some Empirical Results," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(2), pages 263-283, Summer.
- Knoeber, Charles R & Thurman, Walter N, 1994. "Testing the Theory of Tournaments: An Empirical Analysis of Broiler Production," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 155-179, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Fouayzi & Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 2006.
"Motivations of Fresh-Cut Produce Firms to Implement Quality Management Systems,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 132-146.
- Hassan Fouayzi & Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 2006. "Motivations of Fresh-Cut Produce Firms to Implement Quality Management Systems," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 132-146.
- Fernandez-Olmos, Marta & Rosell-Martinez, Jorge & Espitia-Escuer, Manuel Antonio, 2008. "Double Sided Moral Hazard and Share Contracts in agriculture," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43863, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mussell, Al, 2003. "PRICE DISCOVERY MECHANISMS AND ALTERNATIVES FOR CANADIAN AGRICULTURE; Part II: A Review of Pricing Mechanisms from the Economic Literature," Miscellaneous Publications 18100, George Morris Center.
- Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Zilberman, David, 2013. "The Economics of Contract Farming: A Credit and Investment Perspective," 2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA 161657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Reardon, Thomas & Zilberman, David, 2015. "The Economics of Agricultural Supply Chain Design: A Portfolio Selection Approach," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212809, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsTomatoes; marketing; quality incentives; purchasing contracts; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucdavw:11946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daucdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.