Motivations of Fresh-Cut Produce Firms to Implement Quality Management Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hassan Fouayzi & Julie A. Caswell & Neal H. Hooker, 2006. "Motivations of Fresh-Cut Produce Firms to Implement Quality Management Systems," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 132-146.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2000. "Do Quality Incentives Matter?," Working Papers 11946, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dimitri, Carolyn & Tegene, Abebayehu & Kaufman, Phillip R., 2003. "U.S. Fresh Produce Markets: Marketing Channels, Trade Practices, And Retail Pricing Behavior," Agricultural Economics Reports 33907, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Calvin, Linda & Cook, Roberta L. & Denbaly, Mark & Dimitri, Carolyn & Glaser, Lewrene K. & Handy, Charles R. & Jekanowski, Mark D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Krissoff, Barry & Thompson, Gary D. & Thornsb, 2001. "U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing: Emerging Trade Practices, Trends, and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 33915, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011.
"Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 401-411.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Drescher, Larissa S. & Grebitus, Carola, 2011. "Cross-national adoption of private food quality standards," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 401-411, June.
- Darroch, Mark A.G., 2010. "South African Farmers’ Perceptions of the Benefits and Costs of Complying with EUREPGAP to Export Fresh Citrus to the European Union (EU)," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96437, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Trifkovic Neda, 2015. "Spillover Effects of International Standards: Work Conditions in Vietnamese Small and Medium Enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Friederike Albersmeier & Holger Schulze & Achim Spiller, 2009. "Evaluation and reliability of the organic certification system: perceptions by farmers in Latin America," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 311-324.
- Zhou, Jiehong & Jin, Shaosheng, 2009. "Adoption of Food Safety and Quality Standards by China’s Agricultural Cooperatives: A Way out of Monitoring Production Practices of Numerous Small-scale Farmers ?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50293, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tuba Pekkirbizli & Mohamad Isam Almadani & Ludwig Theuvsen, 2015. "Food safety and quality assurance systems in Turkish agribusiness: an empirical analysis of determinants of adoption," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 31-55.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:79-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Shaosheng & Guo, Haiyue & Mao, Feiying & Zhou, Lin & Cheng, Guangyan, 2. "Willingness To Pay For Implementing Haccp Systems In Chinaâ€™S Small And Medium-Sized Food Enterprises," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:1:p:132-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.