A Critical Survey of Databases on Tariffs and Trade Available for the Analysis of EU Agricultural Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2006.
"Binding Overhang and Tariff-Cutting Formulas,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(2), pages 207-232, July.
- Bchir, Mohamed Hedi & Jean, Sebastien & Laborde, David, 2005. "Binding Overhang and Tariff-Cutting Formulas," Working Papers 18873, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2005. "Binding Overhang and Tariff-Cutting Formulas," Working Papers 2005-18, CEPII research center.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Haiyan Deng & Alyson C. Ma & Hengyong Mo, 2005. "World Trade Flows: 1962-2000," NBER Working Papers 11040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallezot, Jacques, 2005. "Database on European Agricultural Tariffs DBTAR," Working Papers 18851, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Frank Ackerman, "undated". "05-01 "The Shrinking Gains from Trade: A Critical Assessment of Doha Round Projections"," GDAE Working Papers 05-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Gallezot, Jacques, 2005. "Data Base on EU Preferential Trade TRADEPREF," Working Papers 18852, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Salvatici, Luca, 2012. "Exports vs. foreign direct investment: evidence from cross-country industry data," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp12064, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:tragwp:7287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://tradeag.vitamib.com/ .