Impact of Environmental Values on the Breakeven Price of Switchgrass
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabotyagov, Sergey S. & Campbell, Todd & Jha, Manoj & Gassman, Philip W. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Secchi, Silvia & Feng, Hongli & Kling, Catherine L., 2010. "Least Cost Control of Agricultural Nutrient Contributions to the Gulf of Mexico Hypoxic Zone," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31319, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004.
"Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach,"
Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 63-74, January.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Dalzell, Brent J., 2004. "Metamodelling phosphorus best management practices for policy use: a frontier approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- Campbell,Harry F. & Brown,Richard P. C., 2003. "Benefit-Cost Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521528986, March.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Fewell, Jason E. & Williams, Jeffery R., 2011. "Farmers’ Willingness to Grow Sweet Sorghum as a Cellulosic Bioenergy Crop: A Stated Choice Approach," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 108068, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Roberts, David C. & Boyer, Tracy A. & Lusk, Jayson L., 2008. "Preferences for environmental quality under uncertainty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 584-593, July.
- Lawrence D. Mapemba & Francis M. Epplin & Charles M. Taliaferro & Raymond L. Huhnke, 2007. "Biorefinery Feedstock Production on Conservation Reserve Program Land," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 227-246.
- Francis M. Epplin & Christopher D. Clark & Roland K. Roberts & Seonghuyk Hwang, 2007. "Challenges to the Development of a Dedicated Energy Crop," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1296-1302.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Delgado, Jorge & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Livingston, Michael J. & Mosheim, Roberto & Williamson, James M., 2011. "Nitrogen in Agricultural Systems: Implications for Conservation Policy," Economic Research Report 118022, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anand, Mohit & Duffy, Patricia & Bransby, David, 2017. "Will switchgrass as a bio-crop be adopted by the farmers?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252724, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Runoffs; Farm-gate Breakeven Price; Switchgrass; Soil Organic Carbon; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Q24; Q42; Q51;
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-02-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:142563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .