Cost-Benefit Analysis of the protection of Malleefowl in the Lachlan Catchment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tertius Greyling & Jeff Bennett, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Protection of Malleefowl in the Lachlan Catchment," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1099, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell,Harry F. & Brown,Richard P. C., 2003. "Benefit-Cost Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521528986.
- Kasia Mazur & Jeff Bennett, 2009.
"A Choice Modelling Survey of Community Attitudes to Improvements in Environmental Quality in NSW Catchments,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
0913, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mazur, Kasia & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2009. "A Choice Modelling Survey of Community Attitudes to Improvements in Environmental Quality in NSW Catchments," Research Reports 94813, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Nick Hanley, 2001. "Cost - benefit analysis and environmental policymaking," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 103-118, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit analysis; Benefit-cost ratio; Choice modelling; Malleefowl; Lachlan Catchment; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-07-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-07-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eerhrr:107849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.