Quantifying Social Objectives Aiming Pollution Control – An Economic Perspective Upon Strategic Management And Project Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell,Harry F. & Brown,Richard P. C., 2003. "Benefit-Cost Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521528986.
- Helm, Dieter & Pearce, David W, 1990. "Assessment: Economic Policy towards the Environment," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordssocial objectives; pollution control; project management; strategic management; environment protection.;
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:journl:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:130-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .