Protecting the Booroolong Frog in the Namoi Catchment: A Cost-Benefit Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tertius Greyling & Jeff Bennett, 2011. "Protecting the Booroolong Frog in the Namoi Catchment: A Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 10101, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell,Harry F. & Brown,Richard P. C., 2003. "Benefit-Cost Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521528986, March.
- Kasia Mazur & Jeff Bennett, 2009.
"A Choice Modelling Survey of Community Attitudes to Improvements in Environmental Quality in NSW Catchments,"
Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports
0913, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mazur, Kasia & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2009. "A Choice Modelling Survey of Community Attitudes to Improvements in Environmental Quality in NSW Catchments," Research Reports 94813, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Nick Hanley, 2001. "Cost - benefit analysis and environmental policymaking," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(1), pages 103-118, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit analysis; Benefit-cost ratio; Choice modelling; Booroolong Frog; Namoi Catchment; Environmental Economics and Policy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-07-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2011-07-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eerhrr:107851. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .