Report NEP-PPM-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Limodio, Nicola, 2011. "The success of infrastructure projects in low-income countries and the role of selectivity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5694, The World Bank.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2011. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-081 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mario Genco, 2011. "Studio di un indicatore per la valutazione del rischio delprogetto nella metodologia dellâ€™analisi costi benefici - Proposed risk indicators in the cost-benefit analisys methodology," Working Papers 201102, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Kiran Rupakhetee & Almas Heshmati, 2011. "Rhetorics vs. Realities in Implementation of e-Government Master Plan in Nepal," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201175, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2011.
- Dobes, Leo, 2010. "Notes on Applying Real Options to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with examples from Vietnam," Research Reports 107574, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Greyling, Tertius & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2011. "Protecting the Booroolong Frog in the Namoi Catchment: A Cost-Benefit Analysis," Research Reports 107851, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Greyling, Tertius & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of the protection of Malleefowl in the Lachlan Catchment," Research Reports 107849, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.