Assessment: Economic Policy towards the Environment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Delache & Sylviane Gastaldo, 1992. "Les instruments des politiques d'environnement," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 258(1), pages 27-34.
- Jotzo, Frank & Mazouz, Salim, 2015.
"Brown coal exit: A market mechanism for regulated closure of highly emissions intensive power stations,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 71-81.
- Frank Jotzo & Salim Mazouz, 2015. "Brown coal exit: a market mechanism for regulated closure of highly emissions intensive power stations," CCEP Working Papers 1510, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jotzo, Frank & Mazouz, Salim, 2015. "Brown coal exit: a market mechanism for regulated closure of highly emissions intensive power stations," Working Papers 249515, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Young, Trevor, 1990. "The Environmenta and International Trade," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232827, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- A.G. Conway, 1991. "Fonction des instruments économiques pour la réconciliation des politiques agricoles et environnementales suivant le principe pollueur-payeur," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 205(1), pages 44-52.
- Price, T. J. & Probert, S. D., 1995. "Role of road transport in UK's energy policy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-22.
- Oana - Catalina Tapurica & Florin TACHE, 2011. "Quantifying Social Objectives Aiming Pollution Control – An Economic Perspective Upon Strategic Management And Project Management," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 14(2), pages 130-138, November.
- Crabbé, Philippe, 1990. "Les économistes doivent-ils se mettre au vert?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(3), pages 285-304, septembre.
- Halkos, George, 2000. "Determining optimal air quality standards: Quantities or prices?," MPRA Paper 42849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:6:y:1990:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .