Intermodal Competition and Pricing in Grain Transportation: A Description and Comparison of Methods
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636|
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beilock, Richard P. & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 1983. "Modeling Weekly Truck Rates For Perishables," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Fuller, Stephen & Shanmugham, C. V., 1981. "Effectiveness of Competition to Limit Rail Rate Increases Under Deregulation: The Case of Wheat Exports from the Southern Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 11-19, December.
- Dean A. Worcester & Jr., 1957. "Why "Dominant Firms" Decline," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 338.
- Rodney Stevenson, 1982. "X-Inefficiency and Interfirm Rivalry: Evidence from the Electric Utility Industry," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 52-66.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Estimation Of Modal Demand Elasticities In Grain Transportation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Beilock, Richard & Shonkwiler, J. Scott, 1983. "Modeling Weekly Truck Rates for Perishables," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 83-87, July.
- Laurits R. Christensen & William H. Greene, 1978. "An Econometric Assessment of Cost Savings from Coordination in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 139-155.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Griffin, Gene C. & Casavant, Kenneth L., 1982. "Costs and Characteristics of Operating Interstate Motor Carriers of Grain in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23133, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Binkley, James K & Bessler, David A, 1983. "Expectations in Bulk Ocean Shipping: An Application of Autoregressive Modeling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 516-20, August.
- Winston, Clifford, 1985. "Conceptual Development in the Economics of Transportation: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 57-94, March.
- Gregory Chow & Ray C. Fair, 1973. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Linear Equation Systems with Auto-Regressive Residuals," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 1, pages 17-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixon, R J, 1983. "Industry Structure and the Speed of Price Adjustment," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 25-37, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.