Intermodal Competition and Pricing in Grain Transportation: A Description and Comparison of Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beilock, Richard & Shonkwiler, J. Scott, 1983. "Modeling Weekly Truck Rates for Perishables," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, pages 83-87.
- Rodney Stevenson, 1982. "X-Inefficiency and Interfirm Rivalry: Evidence from the Electric Utility Industry," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(1), pages 52-66.
- Dean A. Worcester & Jr., 1957. "Why "Dominant Firms" Decline," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 338-338.
- Binkley, James K & Bessler, David A, 1983. "Expectations in Bulk Ocean Shipping: An Application of Autoregressive Modeling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 516-520, August.
- Winston, Clifford, 1985. "Conceptual Development in the Economics of Transportation: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 57-94, March.
- Laurits R. Christensen & William H. Greene, 1978. "An Econometric Assessment of Cost Savings from Coordination in U.S. Electric Power Generation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 139-155.
- Wilson, William W., 1984. "Estimation Of Modal Demand Elasticities In Grain Transportation," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Griffin, Gene C. & Casavant, Kenneth L., 1982. "Costs and Characteristics of Operating Interstate Motor Carriers of Grain in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23133, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Dixon, R J, 1983. "Industry Structure and the Speed of Price Adjustment," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 25-37, September.
- Gregory Chow & Ray C. Fair, 1973. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Linear Equation Systems with Auto-Regressive Residuals," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 2, number 1, pages 17-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuller, Stephen & Shanmugham, C. V., 1981. "Effectiveness of Competition to Limit Rail Rate Increases Under Deregulation: The Case of Wheat Exports from the Southern Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 11-19, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.