Industry Structure and the Speed of Price Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992.
"Forecasting Cattle Prices in the Presence of Structural Change,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 11-22, December.
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992. "Forecasting Cattle Prices In The Presence Of Structural Change," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Grant, Warren R., 1991. "Market Structure and Spatial Price Dynamics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 65-74, December.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Sykuta, Michael E. & Fulcher, Christopher L., 2005.
"Market Integration: Case Studies of Structural Change,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joe L. & Sykuta, Michael E. & Fulcher, Christopher L., 2005. "Market Integration: Case Studies of Structural Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 163-172, October.
- Oladunjoye, Olusegun, 2008. "Market structure and price adjustment in the U.S. wholesale gasoline markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 937-961, May.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Asche & Subal Kumbhakar & Ragnar Tveteras, 2008. "A dynamic profit function with adjustment costs for outputs," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 379-393, September.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992.
"Inflation As Restructuring. A Theoretical and Empirical Account of the U.S. Experience,"
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 157989, June.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation as restructuring. A theoretical and empirical account of the U.S. experience," MPRA Paper 5624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Downward & Frederick Lee, "undated". "Post Keynesian Pricing Theory `Reconfirmed'(?) A Critical Review of `Asking About Prices'," Working Papers 98-13, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- G. R. Chen, 2016. "Dynamic Model for Market Competition and Price Rigidity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(36), pages 3485-3496, August.
- Kovenock, Dan & Widdows, Kealoha, 1998. "Price leadership and asymmetric price rigidity," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 167-187, February.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1990. "Inflation and Market Structure," EconStor Preprints 157852, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Wilson, Wesley W. & Koo, Won W., 1987. "Intermodal Competition and Pricing in Grain Transportation: A Description and Comparison of Methods," Agricultural Economics Reports 23194, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:32:y:1983:i:1:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.