Industry Structure and the Speed of Price Adjustment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 32 (1983)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-1821|
- Goodwin, Barry K., 1992. "Forecasting Cattle Prices In The Presence Of Structural Change," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Grant, Warren R., 1991.
"Market Structure and Spatial Price Dynamics,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 65-74, December.
- Brorsen, B. Wade & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Grant, Warren R., 1991. "Market Structure And Spatial Price Dynamics," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Sykuta, Michael E. & Fulcher, Christopher L., 2005. "Market Integration: Case Studies of Structural Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- Oladunjoye, Olusegun, 2008. "Market structure and price adjustment in the U.S. wholesale gasoline markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 937-961, May.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Asche & Subal Kumbhakar & Ragnar Tveteras, 2008. "A dynamic profit function with adjustment costs for outputs," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 379-393, September.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation As Restructuring. A Theoretical and Empirical Account of the U.S. Experience," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 157989, September.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1992. "Inflation as restructuring. A theoretical and empirical account of the U.S. experience," MPRA Paper 5624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Downward & Frederick Lee, "undated". "Post Keynesian Pricing Theory `Reconfirmed'(?) A Critical Review of `Asking About Prices'," Working Papers 98-13, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- G. R. Chen, 2016. "Dynamic Model for Market Competition and Price Rigidity," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(36), pages 3485-3496, August.
- Kovenock, Dan & Widdows, Kealoha, 1998. "Price leadership and asymmetric price rigidity," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 167-187, February.
- Kovenock, D. & Widdows, K., 1991. "Price Leadership and Asymmetric Price Rigidity," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1008, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Nitzan, Jonathan, 1990. "Inflation and Market Structure," EconStor Preprints 157852, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Wilson, Wesley W. & Koo, Won W., 1987. "Intermodal Competition and Pricing in Grain Transportation: A Description and Comparison of Methods," Agricultural Economics Reports 23194, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:32:y:1983:i:1:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed