Expectations in Bulk Ocean Shipping: An Application of Autoregressive Modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert W. Veenstra & SÃ©bastien De La Fosse, 2006. "Contributions to maritime economics—Zenon S. Zannetos, the theory of oil tankship rates," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 61-73, February.
- Michael S. Haigh & Nikos K. Nomikos & David A. Bessler, 2004.
"Integration and Causality in International Freight Markets: Modeling with Error Correction and Directed Acyclic Graphs,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 145-162, July.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Nomikos, Nikos K. & Bessler, David A., 2002. "Integration And Causality In International Freight Markets--Modeling With Error Correction And Directed Acyclic Graphs," Working Papers 28558, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Wilson, Wesley W. & Koo, Won W., 1987. "Intermodal Competition and Pricing in Grain Transportation: A Description and Comparison of Methods," Agricultural Economics Reports 23194, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Tun-Hsiang Yu & David Bessler & Stephen Fuller, 2006. "Effect of lock delay on grain barge rates: examination of upper Mississippi and Illinois Rivers," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 887-908, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:65:y:1983:i:3:p:516-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.