Effect of lock delay on grain barge rates: examination of upper Mississippi and Illinois Rivers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Misawa, Takehiro & McVey, Marty J. & Baumel, C. Phillip, 1999. "Evaluating the Logistic and Economic Impacts of Extending 600-Foot Locks on the Upper Mississippi River: A Linear Programming Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1753, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Binkley, James K & Bessler, David A, 1983. "Expectations in Bulk Ocean Shipping: An Application of Autoregressive Modeling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 516-520, August.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Price, Gregory K. & Hauser, Robert J. & Algozin, Kenneth A., 2000. "The barge and rail freight market for export-bound grain movement from midwest to Mexican Gulf: an econometric analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-137, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, T. Edward & Sharma, Bijay & English, Burton C., 2016. "Determinants of Lock Delays on the Upper Mississippi River: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236257, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wetzstein, Brian & Florax, Raymond & Foster, Ken & Binkley, James, 2016. "Rejuvenating Mississippi River’s Post-Harvest Shipping," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235944, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:4:p:887-908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .