Input Use and Conservation Investments among Farm Households in Rwanda: Patterns and Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weight, David & Kelly, Valerie A., 1999. "Fertilizer Impacts on Soils and Crops of Sub-Saharan Africa," Food Security International Development Papers 54050, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Feder, Gershon, et al, 1992.
"The Determinants of Farm Investment and Residential Construction in Post-Reform China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Feder, Gershon & Lau, Lawrence J. & Lin, Justin & Luo Xiaopeng, 1990. "The determinants of farm investment and residential construction in post-reform China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 471, The World Bank.
- Yanggen, David & Kelly, Valerie A. & Reardon, Thomas & Naseem, Anwar, 1998. "Incentives for Fertilizer Use in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Review of Empirical Evidence on Fertilizer Response and Profitability," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54677, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1985. "Adoption of Agricultural Innovations in Developing Countries: A Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 255-298, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Mpyisi, Edson & Murekezi, Anastase & Neven, David & Shingiro, Emmanuel, 2001. "Fertilizer Consumption in Rwanda: Past Trends, Future Potential, and Determinants," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54769, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kelly, Valerie A. & Mpyisi, Edson & Murekezi, Anastase & Neven, David, 2001. "Consommation des engrais au Rwanda: tendances passées, potentiel futur, et facteurs déterminants," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54874, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bekele, Genanew & Mekonnen, Alemu, 2010. "Investments in Land Conservation in the Ethiopian Highlands: A Household Plot-Level Analysis of the Roles of Poverty, Tenure Security, and Market Inventives," Discussion Papers dp-10-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; food security; Rwanda; inputs; conservation; households; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty; q12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:57053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.